- The child has difficulties comprehending teachers’ lessons.
- From the lack of comprehension, the child uses extended amount of time trying to finish his/her homework.
- The child experiences stressful reading environment in class since he/she has difficulties writing essay responses that are expected by the teacher to explain their thoughts and ideas.
- Communicating with classmates and teachers are difficult since the child’s communication skills are low.
- The child wishes to improve on his/her vocabulary so that he/she can have greater confidence speaking during class.
|Kids Summer Camp Schedule|
Week1: 6/25-6/29, 1pm-3pm,
5yrs.-6yrs. Deadline: 6/4
Week2: 7/9-7/13, 1pm-3pm,
7yrs.-8yrs. Deadline: 6/18
Week3: 7/16-7/20, 1pm-3pm,
9yrs.-10yrs. Deadline: 6/25
Week4: 7/23-7/27, 1pm-3pm,
5yrs.-6yrs. Deadline: 7/2
Week5: 7/30-8/3, 1pm-3pm,
7yrs.-8yrs. Deadline: 7/9
Week6: 8/6-8/10, 1pm-3pm,
9yrs.-10yrs. Deadline: 7/16
|Class contents - For 5-6 years old|
Games, Workbook, Reading art books to learn simple alphabet, reading skills, speaking skills, and strengthening the child’s vocabulary.
|Class Contents - For 7-8 years old|
We will focus on each child’s grade level to strengthen speaking skills, listening skills, strengthening vocabularies, book analysis, and presentation.
ECS members: $180 per week (All materials are included)/If one of your family members is an ECS member: $190 per week (All materials are included)/Non-ECS members: $200 per week (All materials are included)
To register, please email us at email@example.com.
Non-refundable after the application deadline.
Each class will attain up to 8 students.
Application for classes will be closed if each class exceeds the maximum students. At least three (3) people need to sign up to run this class.